ACTIVITIES AND RESULTS
The Strategic Partnership developed, tested and implemented outcomes relevant to stimulate a wider uptake of ICT in teaching and learning to increase the level of inclusion of a wide array of educational organisations, with a particular focus on compulsory education. Six inter-connected intellectual outputs form the “heart” of this partnership:
- Quality Guideline for development and delivery of inclusive tablets courses
- Competence matrix and set of key modules for individualized courses
- Range of course modules and learning materials on personalized learning with tablets
- Collection of Success Stories from all over Europe
- Unique online community and resource platform for educational professionals and
- Benchmarking approach that fosters a high level of quality to make this project a strategic partnership of excellence.
Project results can be found in the section “Resources“.